Attack on Titan

Mdaddio 2 The Next Gen.
I was thinking about getting into this series, but wasn't sure if it is made for a younger audience, or if adults could enjoy it.
So if any one out there has watched it, let me know if it's any good.
Thanks

Mark M.

Re: Attack on Titan

Secret Identity
Administrator
Mdaddio 2 The Next Gen. wrote
I was thinking about getting into this series, but wasn't sure if it is made for a younger audience, or if adults could enjoy it.
So if any one out there has watched it, let me know if it's any good.
Thanks

Mark M.
This series is very mature and very graphic. Definitely for adults. It's also amazingly well-written and voice-acted. You should check out our Summer Watching Project segments from the summer. We watched the entire first season and discussed all of the episodes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Attack on Titan

Mdaddio 2 The Next Gen.
I am soo embarrassed, when i get to the summer watching project in the show, i skip it if i have not watched the show. And i read about the show somewhere else and it never clicked in my brain.. Big whoops.

Re: Attack on Titan

airsblue
The show just finished its first run on Adult Swim.  It will be restarting next Saturday night.  Set your DVR to record repeats.
http://www.adultswim.com/videos/attack-on-titan/
http://www.adultswim.com/videos/schedule/

Space Dandy was also good.