Movies I saw in a theater, Summer 2014

airsblue
For discussion.  Links to websites or trailers.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Under the Skin

The Lunchbox

Snow-Piercer
        I had questions about what went on.  Particularly the silent, unstoppable, bad guy going after the pre-cog instead of the rebel leader.
        People talk about the director's other movie “The Host” however “Mother” is more effecting as the monsters are humans.
        In The Mood For Apocalypse? Skip 'Transformers,' See 'Snowpiercer'

Life Itself

The Fault in Our Stars
        Can I have Willem Dafoe come to my funeral?  “This is the part where we fake pray.”

Belle

The Grand Budapest Hotel

Guardians of the Galaxy

Le Weekend

Obvious Child
        This shook up the expectations of the romantic comedy.

The Trip to Italy
        Watched The Trip two days before hand.   A map of the restaurants in The Trip so you can re-create the experience.
        Imagine two hours of Brain and Matt driving to different conventions, but not seeing much of the conventions themselves.  Instead the two guys entertain themselves by doing a five minute skit about “The Dark Knight Rises” where a PA has to tell the actor who plays Bane to speak more clearly.
Matt should like everything they say about James Bond.

Re: Movies I saw in a theater, Summer 2014

Wayne
Winter Soldier was by far my favorite.  Words fail me how much I love it.  Next would be Transformers, then Godzilla, then GotG.  Those four made it a pretty good summer.