New Segment Ideas for Secret Identity (2016)

New Segment Ideas for Secret Identity (2016)

Secret Identity
Administrator
Hi All,

I had a few ideas for rotating segments on the show, so I thought I'd throw them here. Let me know if you have thoughts one way or the other.

Digital Reads
A web and digital comic segment similar to Out of the Longbox--one comic per segment.

Adds and Drops
We discuss additions and drops from the pull list and our reasons for them

If You Like...
A segment where we recommend other comics, movies or shows based on one that's popular now.

On Second Thought
A look back at an old discussion from years or episodes past.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic