Summer Reading Project 2015--Convergence and Secret Wars

Summer Reading Project 2015--Convergence and Secret Wars

Secret Identity
Administrator
Hey All,

This is your place to discuss the Summer Reading Projects, DC's Convergence and Marvel's Secret Wars. Leave your feedback, questions, etc. here and we'll be discussing them on the show!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Summer Reading Project 2015--Convergence and Secret Wars

Secret Identity
Administrator
We are now on issue #5 of Convergence, and I would say the event has been a bit of a mixed bag so far. My standout tie-in series of the whole event has been Nightwing & Oracle, written by the awesome Gail Simone. I'll be talking about issue #2 on the podcast this week, which was fantastic.

What's your favorite series of the Convergence event so far?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic