TFAW we have a problem....

The Weeze
Has anyone ever dealt with TFAW? I ordered a copy of Batman Incorporated 8 and the combo with the digital copy....to my surprise I received this email.... luckily I went to my LCS and picked up a copy today, I had a feeling this would happen and I never used TFAW and most likely would never use them again.

Dear Michael,

Unfortunately, when we went to fill your pending shipment we noticed that your Batman Incorporated #8  and your Batman Incorporated #8 Combo Pack was in unsell-able condition.  Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.  It was our last one, we tried to find more but we were unsuccessful, we are still out of stock and its unlikely that we will be getting more in, so I have refunded you $11.46  to your credit card ending in *****.  You should see this refund post to your statement within a few business days.   If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Re: TFAW we have a problem....

Wayne
That, my friend, is why I use DCBS.

Re: TFAW we have a problem....

Trevor (lungs)
I need to try dcbs.

Re: TFAW we have a problem....

Secret Identity
Administrator
I also use DCBS on a regular basis for my regular orders. But, if I am filling holes in my collection or want to gab a recent issue I've heard good things about, I've also used midtowncomics.com. I've never had a problem with them at all.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic