WE GOT A DOG!

Trevor (lungs)
Well the time has come. We got a dog at the local shelter. We were thinking a mid to small sized dog with low energy.

We got a big dog with high energy. HA! Just couldn't say no. Time to get used to jogging.

Shes boxer mixed with golden retriever ... we think

No name yet. Can't bring her home until Monday. Good thing I have my free comics to keep my company.

Re: WE GOT A DOG!

Wayne
That is one good looking dog.  I love animals.  They really do add something to ones life.

Re: WE GOT A DOG!

Trevor (lungs)
yeah I feel like it's going to be good for us.

Re: WE GOT A DOG!

Trevor (lungs)
her name is stella. :)

Re: WE GOT A DOG!

Secret Identity
Administrator
Nice!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WE GOT A DOG!

milkman (Ian)
That's a good looking dog. I had a Chinese food joke I wanted to make, but that would have been tasteless... no pun intended.

Re: WE GOT A DOG!

Trevor (lungs)