Who was your TV horror host?

Wayne
For Halloween they did a documentary on Dr. Morgus who was the local horror host in New Orleans.  I have a lot of memories of Saturday nights watching crappy sci-fi & horror movies with Dr. Morgus and Chopsley.  Who was your local horror host?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW_ZYFkGsP4

Re: Who was your TV horror host?

milkman (Ian)
didnt have one up here in the AK that i know of but we did have an afternoon cartoon host called Kid Katty and she was Girl Next Door hot. at least i thought so back then. but as i look back, much of the things i thought were hot back then look really bad now. Weird Science chick is my best example, what was up with that?

Re: Who was your TV horror host?

Mdaddio 2 The Next Gen.
Program called Creature Features with horribly bad movies in the late 70s and 80s. First Bob Wilkins and then Bob Stanely, Friday and Saturday night. Man..those were good times.

Re: Who was your TV horror host?

Bishop
I don't think we had TV Horror Hosts in the late 90s....

Re: Who was your TV horror host?

Wayne
Bishop wrote
I don't think we had TV Horror Hosts in the late 90s....
Neither did I in the late 90s.  Morgus stopped in '91.

Re: Who was your TV horror host?

Calvin_75
You will discover different genres regarding horror movies, and knowing they types can help you find the one that is good for you. It just isn't all blood along with guts, there is a diverse range of best horror movies that you enjoy.